Relocating a Business
Relocating your business is a big decision. There are several factors that go into the decision. Some of key questions that need to be addressed are:
- Is there a site or building that meets your needs?
- Are there any zoning or local ordinances that will impact your business?
- Is there an available workforce that meets your needs?
- Are there workforce programs that can train your new employees?
- What is the cost of doing business in that area?
- Is the area business friendly?
- What are your utility costs?
- Is the infrastructure in place to support your business such as transportation, broadband, natural gas and public utilities?
- Are there incentives to help your business?
- Is there a key local individual or team that can help you through the process of moving?
Let the City’s Office of Community & Economic Development (CED) and our partners answer each of these questions and any other questions you may
have when considering a place to relocate your business. Please contact the City’s Office of Community & Economic Development (CED) Director Jim
Spencer at (304)327-2401 Ext. 2405 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.